Sunday 15 November 2015

Fathers Day 2015

Author: Helen   Date Posted:31 August 2015 

The Dad Joke Phenomenon
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard my father repeat the same old lame joke when I was a child:
Me: ‘Daaaad, I'm hungry!’
Dad: ‘Pleased to meet you hungry. I'm Dad.’
And what is it with fathers and horse jokes?
A pony walks into a bar and coughs. The barman says, ‘That doesn't sound good. Do you have a cold?" The pony says, "I'm fine, I'm just a little horse."
Or
A horse walks into a bar. The barman says, ‘Why the long face?’
The ‘Dad Joke’ seems to be a worldwide phenomenon. Dads everywhere love to embarrass their offspring by telling the most cringe-worthy jokes, especially when their kids’ friends are around. But as much as I hate to admit it, I wouldn’t want my dad any other way.
So this Fathers Day, say thanks to your dad for all the laughs and all the other great things he does for you. And if you don’t know what to get him, here’s our line-up of new Fathers Day gift hampers at Hamper Me.

Includes 2 bottles of Bundaberg Ginger Beer, nuts, nibbles and a selection of ginger-flavoured chocolates and cookies which are all products of Australia.

Includes Red Bull, a water bottle, sweat towel, chocolate, trail mix and head phones. Perfect for dads who love exercising.

Includes a traditional shave set, skin products, a good red, chocolates, and nibbles. Created just for the modern man.

For more great suggestions for Fathers Day gift ideas, head to our website www.hamperme.com.au
Remember to place your orders by 12 pm Wednesday September 2 to ensure your dad receives his gift in time for Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment